<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : How to Make Simple Stands for Cards

Friday, October 4, 2013

How to Make Simple Stands for Cards


For my recent party, I decided to make some simple chalkboard labels so that everyone could label the snacks that they brought to share (nice idea to highlight ingredients too, like milk and peanuts for allergies). 

The labels were made with chalkboard vinyl, cut on my cricut, and adhered to scrapbook paper (also cut using the same shape on the cricut).

Once the labels were made, I needed to find a way to keep them standing up. 
....Tape wouldn't work with some people's plates (or near food). 
....Sticks put into the food may be unsteady, or not stay in. 
... time to make my own stands! 

Here's how I did it:
(using 2 1/2 inch squares - or 2.5 x 5 inch rectangles)


Just follow the shape above to cut them, and then unfold them to hold up your labels! 

Here's how great they look when they're all done! 
These can be great to hold up scrapbook pages, cards of any kind, labels, etc. 
If I was holding up a scrapbook page, I would make a bigger stand (maybe with thicker cardstock too). 
If I was holding up a little label, I'd make it smaller. 
You may have to experiment with the sizes :)


Enjoy! 
Hope you get some nice cards that need to be held up! 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home