<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 13 Hours of Scrapbooking

Monday, November 4, 2013

13 Hours of Scrapbooking

 I really enjoy scrapbooking. 
Apparently, enough so that I would spend an entire day doing just that.
So when my friend (from this lovely blog) invited me to an all-day scrapbooking event, I couldn't resist! 
Not only did I get to meet some new people and visit with other scrapbook loving ladies all day - I've also never been so productive - definitely doing this again!
Here are some pictures of the pages I completed in a mere 13 hours:

This page was actually done just before I left... but I wanted to show it off anyway! 

And a couple of pages from camping with my bestie & my husband at Lake Louise and Banff!
The first one uses the CTMH Camping Delights stamp set.

 And a few wedding layouts :) 

This one is a favourite of mine! 
The honeycombs were cut using the CTMH artbooking cricut cartridge.

And my favourite of the night - also created using the CTMH artbooking cricut cartridge.

For more scrapbooking info visit the "Close To My Heart" tab at the top of the page :)

{create}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2013 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

these are awesome! nice work!
also, your haircut looks great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home