<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Babycakes Cards

Monday, November 11, 2013

Babycakes Cards


In anticipation of some of my friends having babies I decided to pre-make a few cards. 
And since I'll be plus one baby myself next year... I figured it would be better to make them now rather than wait for the babies to get here (still several months for some of them!). Apparently you don't have as much free time for things like card-making once the babies come...

I used the Babycakes Scrapbooking Kit from Close to My Heart for all of the paper and embellishments.


I also used the Washi Wonder Stamp set to make these two (almost identical) cards :)


Ok friends - time to have your babies now!

{create}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2013 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

Greg and I didn't even eat a meal together until Casey was 3 months old. Very busy sometimes overwhelming time but the newborn phase goes by sooo quickly so enjoy :) we'll have another baby now so I can have one of your adorable pre made cards xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home