<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : How to Stamp on Muslin Bags

Monday, November 25, 2013

How to Stamp on Muslin Bags

I decided to take the plunge and make an advent calendar this year :) 
Step one: Decorating the Muslin Bags
Don't these look adorable? 


This is everything I used: 
Stamp pads: I used Grey (Slate), Green (Juniper), and Red (Ruby)
Close to My Heart Magical Days Stamps
Muslin bags
An Acrylic block (to stamp with)
A small piece of cardboard


Then it's easy. 
Simple place the small piece of cardboard inside your bags to prevent the ink from bleeding through the material. Use the stamp and ink of your choice and stamp onto the bag. I found I need to be quite firm with some of the stamp colours (e.g. Green) to ensure that they stamped clearly.


And that's it! 
Stay tuned for my finished advent calendar :)


{xoxo}

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting- I'm curious to see whats in the bags now. Nice job, it can't be easy to keep them from smudging!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home