<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

That's right! You heard me correctly! We already started decorating for the wonderful Christmas season :)
Usually I can be persuaded to wait until the 1st of December, but this year I volunteered to host a Christmas party at our house. The party is this weekend. We had no choice! 
The baby was very excited about it too because it wouldn't stop moving in my belly all night! 
Definitely my child.


In my home, decorating goes hand-in-hand with baking :) 
Christmas cookies came out of my oven by the dozens in preparation for our many guests.

We just sat still in the evening when the work was done. Sipping on hot chocolate, eating a cookie or two, and basking in the soft glow of the Christmas lights. 
LOVE the holiday season :)

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2013 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks so cozy! What is in the little white bags on that tree?
Bring on the Christmas bonbons and nuts and bolts! ;) Enjoy your party this weekend!

 
At November 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

That's my advent tree I made! I'll post about it soon so you can see better pictures :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home