<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 13 of 13 in Review

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

13 of 13 in Review

If you remember... a year ago I made my 13 of 13 goal list.

Since it's the end of the year, I thought it would be appropriate to sweep through the list and see how I did with all my goals! The photos will tell the progress :)
(click the link to see the full post on each goal!)




6. Run another 5K race (or an 8K if I can!)
Didn't make it to the 8K... whole pregnancy thing got in the way... maybe another year!

  (couldn't ever get into it - maybe this will motivate me!)

 
11. Completely redecorate our bedroom (from paint to carpet to accessories)
I guess I didn't really complete this goal...   Although at the time, we didn't know we would be expecting a baby by the end of the year. Our efforts were somewhat re-directed to redecorate a baby room instead. Here's a sneak peak at the end results... more pictures to come once the crib is done! 

Unfortunately I didn't make it out of Canada another time, like I was hoping - but this quick trip over the border still counts... right??

Did this in May!! Need to be a bit more ambitious this year.... although we are having a baby... so maybe not, lol.


BONUS GOAL: Photograph all of the above goals :) - DONE! 

There you have it! 
All but one of the goals completed - I'm pretty proud of that! 
Stay tuned for my new 14 goals of 2014 :) 

{xoxo}

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2013 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yaaay- love it! It's neat to see all those goals.. accomplished! Impressive. I'm curious about the 2014 ones!

 
At January 1, 2014 at 10:54 AM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

Nice work! The nursery is adorbs too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home