<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Annual Edmonton Trip

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Annual Edmonton Trip

This past weekend we travelled back into the BIG CITY! aka Edmonton :) 
We go every year around this time for my husband's work Christmas party, and it just so happened that the trip coincided with Black Friday this year too!
The weekend went by VERY quickly. 
The roadtrip went sloooowly as my pregnant bladder could only last max. 1 hour in the car at a time! 
(sorry for all the breaks honey!)

Any downtime I had at my auntie's (which wasn't much) I spent reading this novel. 
Trying to knock one last thing off my 13 of 13 goal list!

I also finished these two lovely infinity scarves while on the road!
The purple one was a early Christmas present for my Auntie :)
They are long and warm - perfect for winter dog walks.
(Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of us wearing them!)

Then we got all spiffed up to head out to the Christmas party! 
It was a long event - 4pm til ... well... 3am by the time we were home?
Obviously we had a great time visiting with everyone! 

Here I am dressing up my baby bump :)

And here we are together :)
That was the final day of the moustache... its gone now!
Thank you to everyone that supported Mr. A!!!

And in keeping with tradition (like all other E-town trips)... we went shopping! 
Not sure the husband likes this part as much as I do, but this time he got some spiffy clothes! 
Black Friday served us well at a few stores, but mostly we shopped for a few last baby items :)
 Here's a pic of our finds layed out in the baby's nursery.... laundry pail, bathtub, extra change pads and sheets, a few neutral onsies/sleepers, a towel, a picture frame, and some homemade elmo blankets, bibs, and cloths from my wonderful Auntie!!


Pretty much ready for baby now... just 5 weeks to wait! 

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

Beautiful.. and soo soon! Hopefully on time :) Definitely, Definitely a boy!

 
At December 3, 2013 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one hot momma if i do say so myself

Mr. A

 
At December 4, 2013 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you're lucky she even let you be her date with that stache!! ;)
haha, just kidding.. you guys look great. very exciting times with Christmas and then the arrival of baby VS! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home