<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Washi Tape Tags

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Washi Tape Tags

Heard of this Washi Tape trend? 
Maybe not.. but if you're immersed in the craft world like I am, you probably have! 

I've been experimenting a bit with different ways to use some of the washi tapes I've collected, and using them to decorate those plain card stock tags is one of the best and easiest ways that I've come up with so far! 
The tape adds a little bit of character, variety, colour, and interest to the otherwise boring design. 
Here are the tags I decorated for our advent tree this year: 

Each tag has a different holiday activity written on it to keep us busy and festive as we wait for Christmas Day :) 

Tags went into some of these bags, and treats in the others! 

I also used the washi tape to label all of my sweet treats in the Hot Chocolate Bar I posted about last week. Adds a little something to the display I think :) 

Now go experiment with your own washi tape!
And let me know what you came up with! 
You can check out some other ideas on my "Washi Wonder" board on Pinterest :)  

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home