<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 14 of 14

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

14 of 14

 Happy 2014!! 
Can't believe the New Year is here already! 
I'm predicting a very exciting year for the husband and I - filled with many firsts!

Photo Credit: http://delightfullydomestic.typepad.com/

You may have noticed my completed 13 of 13 goal list. 
I made a list of goals last year in lieu of a regular New Years Resolution. 
I had so much fun with the idea that I decided to make another list for 2014. 
It may be a bit ambitious to try and accomplish these things with a baby due any day, but what's life without a few challenges, right?!

So here goes:

1, Completely redecorate my bedroom
2. Learn to play a couple worship songs on the guitar
3. Leave Canada
4. Do devotions every day for a month
5. Host an BBQ
6. Finish a scrapbook album of the baby's first year
7. Learn to curl my hair
8. Complete the front garden
9. Run with the baby stroller (regularly!)
10. Learn to use a sewing machine
11. Write 200 blog posts
12. Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight
13. Make an angel food cake
14. Learn to drive standard

BONUS GOAL: Photograph all these goals! 
Wish me luck! 
{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At January 1, 2014 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

Remember to do some major head support if running with baby before 6 mos.
We loved The Nightlight as a devotional for couples.. we would read and lay awake for hours discussing some nights. Might be a good one for connecting during the busy first few months!
And good luck!
Happy new year!

 
At January 2, 2014 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Fun! I love the pic of you two as well.. did you get maternity pics done?
ps- the BOB stroller is awesome for running :)

 
At January 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gooood luck! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun doing them all :)
Alyssa

 
At January 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely have to check out that devotional!

 
At January 4, 2014 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

We did have a friend do some maternity pics :) More to come soon!

 
At January 6, 2014 at 2:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE those goals! :) Each one is so great... And I second Jen Claus' thought on the BOB stroller... that's what we use and it's great! And you know what... you can accomplish practically anything, even with a baby, if you're just disciplined and prioritize stuff... you can rock this goal list! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home