<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Knitted Baby Hats

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Knitted Baby Hats

Knitting is so rewarding. 
It's so easy to learn, and so easy to become moderately good at. 
PLUS, you can easily do it was you're 9 months pregnant, don't feel like moving, and ready to pop :) 
Here are the dogs keeping me company while I knit a baby hat:


You can see the pattern for this super easy hat here
My friend found the pattern and warned me that I could make them quickly - but seriously, they're easy! I finished both of these in one night. 
Couldn't just make one, because I don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl yet... but I'll keep one, and the other one will make a lovely baby shower gift for someone :) 


I can just picture these cozy hats on the baby's head now :) 
So excited!
We'll see how much time I have before the babe gets here - maybe I'll get some booties done too! 
Pregnancy and knitting are a good combination! 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2014 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Janessa said...

I love knitting too. :) I'm not up to knitting a hat yet but I'm hoping to be before the year ends. Currently I'm working on knitting a quilt for my brother as a wedding gift.

 
At January 8, 2014 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

You should make this hat pattern! It was sooo simple! But you need double pointed needles. I haven't ventured into the blanket/quilt world yet... That seems too daunting to me still, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home