<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : [Last] Mama Update

Friday, January 3, 2014

[Last] Mama Update

Photo Credit: http://delightfullydomestic.typepad.com/

For those of you looking for an update: baby hasn't come yet. 

Overall, I've been feeling really good these days! 
I'm visiting my OB once a week now, getting checked on frequently. She reports that everything is good and healthy :) And that the baby has started to drop!
Still have no idea what sex it is, although the majority is definitely guessing boy for me! 

All of those lovely symptoms people complain about at the end of pregnancy... well I'm now experiencing those joys. Swelling a bit in my fingers and feet, Tired all the time. Can't sit up comfortably. Can't sleep at night due to EVERY position being uncomfortable, lol. Can't reach my feet to put on my own socks or boots. Lower back pain if I stand or walk too much.
These things are definitely taking away my pregnant glow!

I was getting use to feeling the baby all day long - now those movements have dulled because there's no longer any room for the baby to move. That also means that the husband can't feel the movements as much. I'll miss the stages where you could see my belly move from across the room!

Basically, I'm starting to feel like it's time for this baby to come out!
The house is spick and span, everything is washed and assembled, the crib is almost done...
I just have a few projects of my own that I would like to get done if I can before the baby gets here - a couple things to knit and clean :) But if the baby comes tomorrow, I'm ready!

Praise God the baby waited until January to make it's appearance!
Can't wait to meet you soon little one :)

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 3, 2014 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So exciting- thinking of you lots! I remember these feelings well from the end of pregnancy. Call me at home if you need a chat and are getting antsy :)

 
At January 3, 2014 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

SO SOON!! exciting :) I had horrible swelling in my hands and feet. Couldn't wear my wedding rings 2 month before and after having him :(

 
At January 3, 2014 at 12:11 PM , Blogger kiwiberg said...

Look forward to hearing the good news about Baby V's arrival. Nice you have everything ready!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home