<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Maternity Photos

Friday, January 24, 2014

Maternity Photos

When I realized that I was going to be super pregnant in the middle of the winter, I was excited.
Warm maternity clothes, internal furnace [baby] through the coldest months of the year, and the possibility of winter maternity photos!
I love a nice sunny winter day in Grande Prairie.
Snow-covered floors, hoarfrost on all the tree branches, peaks of sunlight.
 I'm usually reaching for warm tea instead of standing outside in the frosty cold weather without a coat, but what better setting could you ask for!
This is as good as winter maternity photos get :) 

My lovely friend Ashley, who blogs over at Delightfully Domestic, agreed to take some photos for us. and we lucky picked the perfect day in December!

Here are a few of our favourites (too many to choose from!):



Now I just have to narrow down my favourites for the scrapbook and the nursery!


{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2014 at 6:58 AM , Blogger liabanana said...

These are lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home