<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Surprise Baby Shower pour Moi

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Surprise Baby Shower pour Moi

So the husband and I showed up at my mother-in-law's house for breakfast during the Christmas break, only to realize that there were a few extra people invited as well! 
Our family members had decided to throw us a surprise baby shower, and we were definitely surprised! 

Hard to share all of the fun through pictures, but here are some shots my niece took while I enjoyed the morning visiting :) 

They put a ton of work into preparing the food (including a yogurt buffet!) and the decorations. 
Everything was amazing! 
Exactly what I would've done if I threw a shower for myself :)


Games included guessing baby foods, writing stories, and making designer diapers for our friends to model. Safe to say everyone was thoroughly entertained! 


 We were absolutely spoiled with beautiful gifts!

 It was a great morning. 
I am overwhelmed and very thankful for the amazing women that organized it!
Husband and I are feeling very blessed :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2014 at 4:49 PM , Blogger jennyc said...

aw, this looks like a great shower! Fun for you to be on the receiving end it after all the awesome ones you have hosted! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home