<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Where does she get those eyes??

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Where does she get those eyes??

 Don't scroll down yet... 
Just take a look at these photos below:


Do you see a resemblance to mommy or daddy?? 
When I looked at these photos I saw a very clear winner!
Here's a couple more Ellie pictures to help you decide:


Still not sure?? 
Here's one last picture of Mommy and Daddy as a baby to help you decide: 


Please share your thoughts!!

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 26, 2014 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

In the top pic I thought daddy.. But then mommy in the second set! I'm no good at this game lol! What does Oma think? :)

 
At January 27, 2014 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Katie vschaaf said...

she looks like both of you at different angles.. I think she has your eyes but the rest of her features are Russ.. I'm sure its different each day :) Casey is identical to me as a baby but i think hes looking more like Greg as he's getting older. Its fun to watch them change!

 
At January 28, 2014 at 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was looking at these on my phone, I thought for sure it was Russ that Ellie looked like! Now that I see them on full screen, I think that maybe she resembles you a bit, too. But I think she is definitely more like her daddy.
I am usually so wrong at this, though. I usually say the opposite of what most say.
Did I get it right??

Brianne

 
At January 28, 2014 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

When I saw these pics I thought she looked like Russ for sure. Especially in the second pic. If you've seen her with her eyes wide open, those are daddy's eyes for sure! But definitely some of my features like the hair and little nose. That's what we thought anyway!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home