<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Chocolate Bar Love Letter

Monday, February 17, 2014

Chocolate Bar Love Letter

Valentine's Day - the holiday of love. 
With a new baby at home for Valentine's Day, I knew I wouldn't have a chance to run around town looking for gifts for my husband. In lieu of something new, I decided to make something sweet (no pun intended). 


For my chocolate bar love letter, I bought a handful of chocolate bars, gum, and candies when I was at the grocery store. Basically, if I could imagine the name of the chocolate bar in a sentence, I bought it. 
Then a spent a some time during my 3am baby feedings, thinking up sentences that included all my chocolate bars/gums/candies. 
It was a fun task actually. 
I had some ideas, because I had seen a few of these made before on Pinterest.

I taped everything to a piece of bristol board, wrote out my sentences, and voila: 


I also made this simple scrapbooking card from my vast collection of Valentine's paper and ribbon :) 
Added a cute picture of our family with our precious new baby girl too! 


{xoxo}

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 17, 2014 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum! Nice card too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home