<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Goodbye!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Goodbye!

Well… Oma is officially gone :(
Opa left a week ago, and husband is back at work. 
I was so spoiled to have my husband home for  two weeks, and then get a wonderful couple of weeks with my parents. 
Time flew by incredibly fast. 
I can't believe my baby girl is over 3 weeks old already! Can't believe I have to start cleaning my house and cooking my own meals. Can't believe I'm going to be all alone each day - just me and a baby that can't talk yet... I'm definitely going to miss my family! 

Enough writing for now, here are some lots of snippets from my last couple of weeks:

Warning: the following contains many, many photos of people holding Ellie :) 



And a couple last pictures of Ellie at the airport, saying goodbye to Oma. 
You will be missed Oma and Opa!!! 


Ok, baby girl, it's just you and me now!
Let's go have some fun :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 7, 2014 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

Ahh, and so it begins :) Being "alone" is where you find out how to be a mom. I remember the first few months were very boring because I couldn't walk much and they sleep so much.. but it goes to quickly now were having buckets of fun :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home