<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : St. Patrick's Day: Mommy Style

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

St. Patrick's Day: Mommy Style


Now that my girl is a solid 9 weeks old, and thought it was time for me to get back into my old habits. Old habit priority #1: Host a party! 
So I decided to invite some mommies over with their little ones on St. Patrick's Day to enjoy some coffee, some company, and some green treats!


I baked some chocolate cupcakes with mint chocolate icing to share with everyone!
I used green sprinkles and green washi tape to add some festive flare :) 
The icing was delicious - the cupcakes were a bit dry for my liking… can't share this recipe until it's perfected!


The fruit skewers added a healthy alternative to balance out the sugar and chocolate eating :) 
I chose to use grapes, melon, and pineapple because green and gold are traditional St. Patrick's Day colours. 


There were a few tasty chocolate treats for everyone to munch on too :) 
Gold coins - an obvious must for St. Patrick's Day! 
And tiny green and white chocolates for tiny hands (if their mom gave them permission)!


What's a party without guests! 
I didn't catch all the little ones on camera, but here are a few of our little green leprechauns:


Apparently I only took one picture of my daughter, and you can't even tell she's in green clothes! 
I assure you that she dressed the part though :) 
Lots of moms and babies all dressed in green, all excited to visit with one another. 
It was a bit crazy to have my home filled with so many energetic little ones, but it was a lot of fun! 
Can't wait to host my next mommy get-together.

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

aw, looks like fun! One of my mommy friends here is really crafty like you.. she is the one we get to host the themed get-togethers! :) And yummy green treats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home