<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : H2H Cricut Challenge

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

H2H Cricut Challenge


This challenge this week on the Heart2Heart Challenge blog was to make something using my wonderful cricut!
Since I use my cricut all the time anyway, this one wasn't really a challenge :) 
Everything I used was CTMH products, except the purple embroidery thread.
Paper: Ivy Lane paper pack
Ink: Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf, and Smokey Plum
Accessories: All from the Ivy Lane Workshop kit, plus gold shimmer trim



I used the cricut to cut the overlays and the words "baby girl" and I bordered each page with purple embroidery thread to tie everything together. 
I thought it was a nice way to highlight some of the photos from my mommy photo shoot.
Hope you like it!


Enjoy your Tuesday! 
{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At April 8, 2014 at 4:22 PM , Blogger ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful layout; the colors are so perfect! Love the picture of her hand around your finger; that is just so precious!

 
At April 8, 2014 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Thank you! I got this paper pack with these photos in mind because I knew they would match so well :)

 
At April 13, 2014 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

Great layout, I love the ivy lane with the pictures. Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

 
At May 4, 2014 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! I like how you cut out the overlay with the patterned paper- very cool. Thanks for playing at H2H

 
At May 6, 2014 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Thank you :) I loved that paper - I thought using it as an overlay would be nice without being overwhelming.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home