<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Sketch Challenge

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Sketch Challenge


I just found out about these Close to My Heart (CTMH) challenges on the Heart to Heart Challenge blog, and when I saw that they had a sketch challenge this week, I thought it would be fun to enter again!


Here's the sketch that we had to follow for our cards:  

source

Here's my interpretation: 


Products:
(all CTMH unless otherwise stated)

Paper: Ivy Lane Paper Pack
Stamps: Feathers, Holiday Tags Occasions
Ink: Sand for edging, Versamark for embossing
Other: Gold and Pearl embossing powders by Recollections,  pearls from the dollar store, gold twine from bulk craft store


Hope you like it! 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At April 9, 2014 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Cheryl Even said...

Love your take on the sketch! The Ivy Lane papers look so pretty with gold embossing. Great job.

 
At April 9, 2014 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Thanks :)

 
At April 9, 2014 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love the gold feathers! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at H2H

 
At April 13, 2014 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

I love your take on the sketch, so very cool. I also love how you used the feathers. This is one stamp set I was thinking I did not need but the more I see it used I am really starting to want it and your card and use of it is pushing me over the edge to buy it...lol Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

 
At April 13, 2014 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous Stefani said...

I love the gold on this card and the different sized boxes! Your card is beautiful.

 
At April 13, 2014 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Really? I loved this stamp as soon as I saw it! I was excited to buy it right away! Glad you could find some inspiration :)

 
At April 13, 2014 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Thank you :)

 
At April 13, 2014 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Thanks! That was my first ever sketch challenge!

 
At May 11, 2014 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

I know shocking huh, I think I was one of the few that did not jump on this one! I have really loved seeing all the great art work, like yours, using it making it one of my most wanted! :) Brandi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home