<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Washi Tape Easter Garland

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Washi Tape Easter Garland



As time flies by, my love for washi tape only grows. 
Its nothing special, really. I envy the person that came up with it! It's just decorative tape! 
But it has so many simple uses to spice up your life. 
If you don't believe me, just check out my washi wonder Pinterest board
I've used it for wrapping, tags, party favours, and now… decorating!


I had so many nice Spring washi tape colours and I knew I needed to do something decorative with them. So I found this egg pattern, printed it, and covered the eggs with washi tape for a festive Easter garland. 


Then I hung the simple garland all over my photo wall using embroidery string :) 
I can't wait until Ellie is old enough to do crafts with me. 
This would be a great and simple craft to do with her! 


Easy touch of Spring for our living room :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home