<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : H2H Challenge: Take 5!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

H2H Challenge: Take 5!


 Time for another challenge! I'm really starting to get into these. I always have cards to make, but the challenges from the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog are giving me a fresh starting point each time!

This weeks challenge was to incorporate "5" into the project somehow. 
I chose to do this by using 5 types Close to My Heart products (this was broad enough that I could basically make whatever I wanted! lol). 

Here are the products I used for all the cards below:

1. Paper: Ivy Lane Duos Paper, Cocoa cardstock, and Hollyhock cardstock
2. Ink: Hollyhock, Cocoa (and Smokey Plum and Sweet Leaf below)
3. Gold Glitter Trim
4. Sequin Dot Assortment
5. Acrylic Stamp Sets: Ivy Lane Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set, Chantilly Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set, Holiday Tags, Joyful Birthday, Wild Wonders


 Since I was on a roll, and already in cardmaking mode... I decided to use the same products to make a couple more cards! 
Here are my cards for mother's day this year.
(sorry to spoil the surprise mom!)


And here are a couple of birthday cards I put together :) 
I couldn't decide which font I liked better... or which sequin placement. 
I think they both turned out nicely though!


Thanks for stopping by :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2014 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

Great job, I love the Take 5 challenge for that same reason...I real like your card, it is super cute! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges! :) Brandi from crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home