<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : St. Patrick's Day Mantle

Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Mantle

 

It's that time again! 
Time to change my mantle that is…. 
With a new baby in the house, I'm definitely not headed out this year to celebrate, but I CAN decorate my house for myself and my guests to enjoy! 
Here's how I added some Irish flare this year: 
The candle stick holders (and candles) have been around here for ages.
The frame below was from the dollar store, and I filled it with a great "I'm so lucky to have you" printable from the Dreamsicle Sisters.


The garland of yarn puffs was made using this tutorial. I searched my yarn collection for St. Paddy's Day colours and came up with cream, brown, and three shades of green. Once they were made, I slid them through a long hemp string and I was done!


The clovers were cut from a couple different colours of felt. I just traced a couple of clover images I had googled :) 


That's all! 
Perfect start to decorating my house for St. Paddy's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home